Corrosion is the degradation of metals that is often called rust. The devastating effects of the breakdown of metal due to corrosion are known. The corrosion resistance of any material depends on the environment to which it is exposed.
Ferrous metals have a high carbon content which generally makes them vulnerable to rust when exposed to moisture. As a chemical substance that acts to reduce corrosion by a combination of volatilization from a material, vapour transport in the atmosphere of an enclosed environment, and condensation onto the surface in the space, including absorption, dissolution, and hydrophobic effects on metal surfaces, where the rate of corrosion of metal surfaces is thereby inhibited. Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor film and paper is a commonly used approach for the prevention of metal corrosion.
Anti-Corrosive Additive Masterbatch is substances that slowly release a corrosion preventative compound from plastic films into sealed air space, effectively protecting exposed metal surfaces. It protects by interrupting the electrochemical corrosion process caused by moisture, oxygen and contaminants in the atmosphere.
• Prevents surface corrosion of packed components
• When Anti-Corrosive Additive Masterbatch is added to plastic films, they can withstand bad effects of weather
• Enhances the durability and life of the packed component
• Anti-Corrosive Additive Masterbatch plastics packaging is economical
• Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor plastic is water, oil and grease resistant; It is recommended to conduct field tests before regular production